Thursday, June 03, 2004

Here's why ...

I had planned to go to weighin last night but Bill rang late afternoon to say he was working late ... so that idea went out the window. What A Shame

TTOM turned up last night ... might explain a few things ... Googly Eyesmy low feelings, not feeling in control of my eating, my weight going up (on my home scales).

I had totally forgotten that it was due lol. So at least I'm not pregnant (not that I expected to be).

One piece of good news ... I have scored some more work from Arthur Ellis (aka Fairydown) for some design work. It's only a few days work but I can do it from home, starting Wednesday or Thursday next week. Every little bit helps! Money

Well I guess I should let you all know ... (I've known for a week or two now) ... we have decided to put the house on the market. Teary Probably the biggest reason for my blah feelings lately. I'm really sad about it but common sence tells me it's the best thing to do unless something else comes up. The Thinker With Bill's new job we can't afford to keep paying this huge mortgage. We have a couple of thousand in savings which will tide us over for a bit but it won't last forever. And we want to be able to sell in our time not in a rush because we have no money left. We will wait till around September when the weathers a bit nicer and the realty market comes into season. It's not all bad news - we should come out of it with a good $120,000 cash in the pocket and considering we only put in $35,000 that's a very good return on investment in 6mths.

This will allow us to get a very good sized superette. I've Got It And we will probably look in Hamilton. The security risk in South Auckland is just too high for me. There's just too many armed robberies round here. So means another big shift!! Sheesh I'm sick of packing and unpacking!! Pissed

I'm really sad about it but financially it's the best alternative. I've spent the last week going through all the emotions ... numbness, anger, tears, excitement, impatience, round and round. But I think I'm finally starting to accept it ... I think! Crying Into Tissue

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.4kg
WWGW 71kg

No comments: