Wednesday, June 09, 2004

New Daily Nibbling Page

Today's a new day and I'm ready to face it! Ready to face the music at weighin tonight ... Tell Me ... maybe ... lol

My eating has been really bad for the last month or so. Okay not hugely, gormangingly bad, but not good either. I'm starting to feel out of control of my eating again. You understand what I mean? I haven't gone out and eaten like crazy ... like there's no tomorrow or anything ... but I'm not in control ... I'm just eating what's there, not planning it. No No No

I know this is just laziness. I stopped tracking about the same time I starting losing control ... wow look at that what a coincedence!! lol I Know

I know what I have to do ... get back to that tracking.

My theory (and honestly I thought it was a good one) was that I've been doing this for over 18mths now so surely I know how to eat. And for the first couple of weeks I did really well without tracking. I was able to still lose a little, eat sensibly and keep it going. But little by little I've noticed my portions creeping up, my food choices change and the once occassional treat becaming a daily occurance.

Buffet

To start off my week ... Bill and I have committed to one whole week without alcohol ... not a drop ... for a whole week starting last Sunday and we are up to day 3 so far ... still going good! Cheers

So here goes ... I'm back to it again. I've started by setting up a 'Daily Nibbling' page below so that for those of you who can't really be bothered reading through what I eat you can skip it. Yawn But to keep me accountable and for any of you who are curious as to what I stuff in that mouth of mine each day go check it out!Eyes lol

I also want to ask a favour of you guys ... if you see it not being updated at least 5 days a week ... give me a virtual boot up the butt!!! Kick Me Honestly!! I need it ... I need to stay accountable and I need to do this. Sheesh I am soooo close here with only a few kilos to go, I can't go sabotaging myself now! So this is it!!! I'm doing it!!! See you at the finishline!!!

Sprinting

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.4kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: