Saturday, June 05, 2004

Think I'm on the mend

I'm feeling a little better today. Apologies for my outbursts. Cover UpIn reality I'm still the happy bouncy self I always am Pigtails but when I'm feeling down I find this a good place to let it all hang out. Fart

Your comments and emails mean so much to me ... thankyou!! Circle Of Hearts

On reading Kimba's journal today reminded me of something that happened last night. I have this pic on my yahoo profile ... I was playing a little euchre on yahoo when someone sent me a private message to say "hot pic" ... I replied thankyou ... I have a tallented photographer to which he replied "maybe, but he/she has a great asset to work with ... honestly you are really beautiful!" I was blown away ... he was probably some phscyo freak wanting to hit on me but hey who cares, made me feel better lol. I told him thankyou for the compliment, that I was married with LOTS OF KIDS (enough to put anyone off) but took his compliment with grace and dignity.

My weight watchers leader rang me up the other day to see if I was okay as I didn't come to the meeting on Wednesday. It was honestly because Bill worked too late for me to get there. But her concern was really appreciated.

Bill surprised me with the announcement of an overseas trip yesterday. Cheered Up He said if/when we sell the house we will use some of the profits to go overseas together. And that I could choose where we want to go! It's been 7years since we last went overseas together. So this will be something to look forward to. Bouncy 2 But I told him only on two conditions ...

1). I want to be at goal before we go

2). I want to be wearing a bikini with my bellybutton pierced (my reward for reaching ww goal weight)

Of course he eagerly agreed to that!! lol

If anyone knows of a great place to go let me know. I would love to go to Europe but probably a little expensive. We're thinking maybe Fiji but not sure yet. Kinda wanting something a little different. In my opinion if you've been to one tropical island you've been to them all. We went to Tahiti last time. Hmm 2 Any thoughts??

Took Jese for his jabs at the doctor yesterday and while we were waiting in the doctors room I jumped on the scales out of curiousity ... 72kg!!! Wakka Wakka Not that I think they were very accurate because if I stood a certain way I could make the needle go down to 65kg!! lol skinny But gave me a cheap thrill all the same! Winky 2

I did really well with my dinner last night. We had chicken pieces which I grilled and then I peeled all the skin off (I know I should have done it before I cooked it, but oh well) ... but ... in a moment of weakness ... I ATE THE SKIN!! Shockedlol ... sheesh ... sometimes I need a kick up the butt!! lol Pump

Another boring weekend here. Bill is working today and Monday even tho it's a long weekend here. Guess the extra money will help.

I'm outa here ... catcha! Take Care
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: