Saturday, June 12, 2004

I'm sooo doing this!!!

For some reason my main website seems to have been down for the last 24hrs. Hoping this is just a server problem and will be sorted soon. Apologies for anyone trying to get to it. That's why my graph link didn't work yesterday.

Onto me .... I'm bouncing off the walls today ... I am soo motivated!! The scales are down today.

It's funny when we are eating badly we dread weighin day but when we've been good weighin day can't come soon enough!! Watching The Clock

We have a real estate agent coming round to see the house tomorrow. So have to have it immaculate by then... busy day ahead for me!! Multitasking

Came in under points again ... gonna have a blow out tonight ... don't worry I'll still stay within my weekly points but I have a few saved up now and today is my ultra-hi point day. Today is our 7th day without alcohol so we're celebrating with some friends and a few drinks lol ... Shhh ... did I say that? lol ... Difference being this time I will point them all out and I will be the one doing the pouring so I can moniter the strength!!

Not much else to talk about ... I hope my site comes up again soon ... starting to get me worried. I have alot of valued information on that site!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: