Friday, June 18, 2004

No buyers yet

I didn't track yesterday... not sure why. Confused Didn't go offtrack just didn't record anything.

Back into it today.

Thanks for your comments on Omegatrend. I did some research on the net yesterday and came to the same conclusion. Alot of time and money needed to get anything back. Just have a yuck feeling about it so we're not going to persue anything in that area. There Ain’t No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Feeling a little on edge the fact that no one has been through the house yet. I know it's only been on the market a week. I think I was expecting the same amount of interest we got when we last sold. Last time we got our first offer in the first week. Need to have a bit of patience I know. Waiting

Not much else has happened. We have an open home this Sunday so hopefully something will come of that.
Please

Later!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.2kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: