Monday, June 14, 2004

Rich, creamy, yuck and full of points!!

I've spent the last two days spring cleaning (in the middle of winter lol). Vacuum We got it done in plenty of time for the agent to arrive... infact 1.5hrs early so that was good.

And our house is officially on the market. For Sale I am at peace with it now and infact feel quite excited after the agent seemed to think we would get a good price... infact he has a few buyers lined up already to have a look through the place.

The agent wanted me to pack up my computer and desk while the house is on the market to give more space in the family room .... Whatever does he not know my computer is my lifeline at the moment!!! lol. I'll have to sort that one out because there is no way I can pack this away for what could be 3mths while the house is on the market. Rolling Eyes

We have found a dairy we quite like too but we're not sure of the exact location yet... gotta find out a little more yet. But it has 3 bedroom accomodation included with it (an important factor for me so we can be together rather than Bill doing long hours somewhere else) All we know is it is just out of Auckland in a country settlement. It's doing a very healthy turnover and so far seems good and within our price range.

I had a friend ring me out of the blue yesterday to say she was in Auckland for a visit. Chatty So I went and had dinner with her last night. We went to the Loaded Hog right in the city. Was a great night catching up with her and I managed to not drink (given I was driving) ... Thumbs Up just a glass of water. Although the main I ordered was so rich!! Gross I gag at the thought of how many points it was!! Don't even want to know lol. I didn't finish it but I'm sure it was still probably a whole days eating in one small plate. Crying Lol

Saturday night we had some friends over to watch the rugby. I had a few drinks but tracked them all and infact came under points for the day ... wahoo!! Yes

Hope my meal last night didn't blow my whole weeks good work away!

Well I'm off to update my nibbling page and check up on what everyone else has been up to
Laterz

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: