Sunday, June 20, 2004

First Open Home

The house was immaculate today ... I mean IMMACULATE ... not a fly spot to be seen, not a blemish on any window, not a crumb on any floor! Looks Great

Found a wonderful new tool. One of those squeegy thingys that those intersection guys use for car windows. Bill bought it for the house windows and it works fantastically and is so quick and easy! Cool It has a sponge on one side and squeegy on the other. Each window only took us a minute and the whole house was done in no time at all.

The open home was at 2pm-2.45pm this afternoon. We were a little annoyed that the agent was late (only by a few minutes, but still late). We saw cars driving by slowly at about 1.45pm. We had 2 lots through (not as many as the agent had hoped) but one of them sounded keen and was going to bring his wife back to have a look. Considering there was no advertising done yet, I think it was a pretty good effort for a first one.

Hoping a better response for next weeks open home after a week of advertising.

Eating went out the window this weekend. Bill brought home fish and chips for dinner last night and I was too buggered to cook myself anything different. For such a high point meal it was discusting!!! Sick lol... my tastebuds have definately changed.

Then today when the open home was on we went to Burger King. I ordered their lightest burger (chicken one) but I'm sure it was still high in points.

I'm so impatient I just want this house sold so we can get on with our lives ... it's just so frustrating!!!

Till tomorrow,
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.2kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: