Saturday, June 19, 2004

How dare they!!!!

Ok I'm having a vent out session here ...

Sadly I am losing another fellow journaler due to a stupid person/s who decide to make a dumb comment!!!! It makes me so mad!!!

This is not pointed at any of my readers as I always get nothing but support from you guys but I just feel I need to get this out there!!!

To have a website and journal is a sacrifice!!! It really is ... it takes time, commitment, energy, website knowledge and much more!!! So many weightloss websites are started and soon start to drop off. So when someone as committed to their site (as Jo is) updating almost everyday, is bombarded by someone's stupidity it really gets me mad. The 2 people that wrote those horrible things obviously don't know how much effort it takes to put ourselves out there for others to read about. How dare they comment like that!!

If I want to write about something on this site that is totally up to me... because I write it, I created it and ultimately it is mine (of course for all you others to enjoy too)... but if I decide half way through that I want it to become a passionate site for marshmellows because that's what my life revolves around then so be it!! That's my choice... hence if Jo wants it to be about her darling baby then so be it!! That's her decision!! Who are we to question that?

Weightloss is something that fits into our lifestyle ... and very soon the two become one. So everything that effects our life effect our weightloss ... hence why I write about anything and everything on here because ultimately it all effects our weightloss!! Jo's baby is her life at the moment and that is totally natural and everything I would expect to happen after such an amazing miracle occuring!

So Jo if you are reading this ... please, please, please don't let two idiots manipulate you into stopping your website. So many people are there for you in support. You site is so much more than two people!!

There, I feel better for getting that out! :) lol

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.2kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: