Monday, July 23, 2007

Stunned mullet





Given a busy day ahead tomorrow I decided to weigh in early this week (today instead of tomorrow). I knew I'd had a loss, I could feel it in my jeans, which by the way are getting rather embarrassingly baggy now. Must get some new ones.

Bill told me he thought I'd lost heaps this week but didn't want to get my hopes up. As long as I lost my 700g gain of last week I'd be happy with that ... but oh my bejeebers!!!! Doing a little dancy jig today!!

2.4kg loss!!! Bringing me to my 15kg loss mark!!! YAYYA!!!! Hoooooray!!!! And another little star to add to my side bar :o)

And now at 107.5kgs I only have 200g to go to reach my next goal ... be below my start weight last time. When I started at 122.6kgs ... 107.4kgs seemed so far away. But looking back on it, yes it's taken a while but it's been fun and 5mths of goal setting and reaching mini goals has got me here.

Now I just have to set my eyes on the next 5mth horizon, imagine where I could be then!!

11 comments:

Chris H said...

Awesome, amazing loss Lynn!!! You deserve it mate. Just where is that bikini???? Cos you are gunna be wearing it come summer.

Christine said...

Congrats to you! That's an AMAZING FEELING! Congrats on your new star as well! Very nice!

Rachel said...

OH MY GOD, how awesome - 2.4kg brilliant!

Your on a roll girl, way to go.

Lee-Anne said...

Bloody hell, Lyn. That's a great loss girl. That's fantastic. It's a real reminder to all of us what we can achieve if we want to. If we're prepared to do it.

Em said...

Woooooo hoooooooo congratulations awsome loss Lyn....... love your positive attitude is so inspiring :)

Sienna said...

WOW! I am so impressed Lyn that is fantastic!! You are looking good girl!!! I'm right there behind you... those stars are looking good!!

pointing the weigh said...

WELL DONE!!

That is fantastic!!

Hugs

Kate said...

Woo Hoo! Go Lyn!

The Candid Bandit said...

Go Lyn. Go Lyn, Go Lyn!!

Fantasbulouso! A new star too!

I think new jeans to get you throguh the next 15 kgs are in order! A nice reward for your hard work.

Anne said...

Fantastic loss Lynn - that is amazing!! 15 kg's is a real adchiement - no wonder those jeans are getting baggy!!! Your persistance is paying of.

Zanna said...

How good do all those stars look - huge congratulations - you're just legendary! Careful those jeans don't land round your ankles!