Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Get into line Woman!!!





I knew it would happen ... 700g gain this week, weighing in at 109.9kgs. Although without hopping on the scales at all this week I thought it would be more. Why? Because I did almost everything wrong this week.

  • Didn't track
  • Didn't drink water
  • Didn't exercise, at all!
  • Drank too much alcohol
  • Ate two pies in one day to survive a hangover
  • Ate at McD's for breakie one morning
  • Had pastry savouries for super at ambo training
  • And had them again as leftovers on station during ambulance duty
  • Had full smorgasboard including roast veges, ham, creamy cauli but declined on dessert
  • Chicken and chips for dinner one night

You name it I did it. Wow looking at that list I definately came off light on the scales!! lol But that's ok, it's gone now, damage is done. Can't change history I can only change the present so for the present I'm getting back into it. Starting right now!!

11 comments:

Chris H said...

Onward mate, you can only go down from here!!!

Anonymous said...

You can do it hun. Past is past!!! Make that future hun!

Love Chubbymum

Anne said...

That week is behind you. Maybe you just needed a bit of a blow out!

**Mellisa** said...

Oh no .... you've caught my eating bug!!?? *giggles* Sorry!! lol

Congrats on the awards and passing your exam!!

Name: Lynise said...

Ok, the foods been eaten and the body has responded, now let us both jump back on that wagon and resume our saintly status.

If I had to write a list of food (calorie laden consumables) that have entered my gullet in the past 7 days I could add caromello chocolate, and potato chips to your list. (although I don't eat pies, so we probably did a similar amount of damage).
I've had my little binge and am ready to get serious again.
We CAN certainly recover from these little hic ups. Have a great week.

Christine said...

Whew - got that out of your system - now you can have a great week! Take care!

Em said...

Yep got to agree the past is the past you know what you did , you have learnt something and have decided to be positive and move on .. excellent stuff :)

Anonymous said...

hey! nice to meet you! You have done such a great job and I love that you and I are almost the same weight - that means we can do this thing together! cool!

Jules said...

Well you've told yourself off, you've accepted your gain and you've admitted to all your downfalls - so what the hell is left for me to say???

On the other note, I got a telling off last weekend about how Blair works hard and that he should be able to come home to a nice clean, warm house every night with dinner ready. I agree in principle but not every day runs to clockwork and quite often Blair's tanty's are over the fact that he feels he is missing attention. Give Bill some special time and attention and it will blow over. If your relationship is anything like mine you've had this drama time and time again over the years and you know as soon as he has a few needs catered to he will feel content again.

Kate said...

Don't sweat it, at least you know what you did wrong, back on track, and down goes the scale! You'll do great!

As far as NSV, it stands for Non-Scale Victory, here in the states they use it on the Weight Watchers message boards quite frequently!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lyn
Sorry for lack of comment lately - I've been head down bum up with a lot of things.

I love that comment about not being able to change the past. Might have to nick it and claim it as my own... lol

AKG
arronskiwigirl@hotmail.com

PS: I went private on my blog, so if you want access to read it, chuck me an email so I can add you.

Goes for anyone else who regularly reads it!!