Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Now dat's wot I'm talkin BOUT!!!

Morph


I'm absolutely ecstatic to see a 2.1kg loss on the scales tonight!!!! I've managed to save my butt again (well not save but get rid of it lol). I looked back over my records and this is infact second largest loss I have had ever! And get this ... lol ... last week was the biggest gain I've had ever! How's that for two weeks of extremes?? I actually wonder if last weeks gain was a little untrue (fluid retention and the binge i had the night before) But in saying that, it means that this week is not a true 2.1kg loss ... so I'm going to stop in my tracks right there and just celebrate this week for what it is ... A FANTASTIC RESULT AFTER A WEEK OF HARD WORK!!!!!

Yippeeeeeee!!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: