Saturday, November 27, 2004

So it's a goer then?

Wink


Wow yeah looks like everyone is really keen!! I'll have to have a think about logistics of everything. But that's just paperwork ... sounds like a goer!! I'm sure Bill wouldn't mind putting up with a house full of girls for a couple of nights here at the beach!! heheh

Main thing is we would have to give people plenty of time to save up for airfares etc. (no accommodation is needed you can all bunk down here)

Ok sorry to be a party pooper but onto me now! lol

Day 6 and still ontrack!!!! wahoooo!!! I've even managed to save 10points over the week (that includes my bonus points) but a little scared to use them now, don't want them to bung the scales up on Monday. I would absolutely love to lose the whole 2.5kgs in one week that I gained last week but I know this isn't really a reality. Bugger!! Can't complain tho I know it's not a race :)

I have a fun day planned today. I'm having my nails done in the next half hour (the lady is coming to my house how cool is that???). I love the pampering! lol

Then mum and dad and my sister and brother-in-law is coming over around lunchtime for the day. None of them have seen our new house here so that should be fun. I did a massive clean up this morning so the house was immaculate (wasn't too much) but the kids have gone behind me pulling out toys and stuff. Going round in circles trying to keep it tidy. Oh well not be be I guess! lol

Well I'll talk to you guys later after my nails are immaculate again (they're looking a bit tatty at the moment)... might get them painted a funky colour this time and take a pic to show ya's all tomorrow.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.9kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: