Sunday, November 14, 2004

Damage control

Cry


We have contact and I'm back online again!! An odd experience to not have internet access for 4 days lol ... how did we ever survive before technology huh? lol

We've shifted and all set up in our new home. It's been a busy, tiring ... no exhausting few days.

The staff member we have who works Thursdays and Fridays (giving us our weekend off) rang to say she could only work the morning of Thursday (our shifting day!) ... so I had to work from 12pm onwards, leaving Bill to shift the whole house by himself!!

Mum surprised me by turning up to look after the children, that really helped!!

We started packing 6am Thursday morning and had most of it done by 12pm when I went to the shop.

After I finished work at 7.30pm we did another trailerload of the heavy furniture (with help from another two friends). We had to get our table up to the second floor. But even with the four of us lifting we couldn't get it up there. So it's currently sitting in the garage. We'll have another try today if the weather clears up.

Talking about weather ... it was forcast for rain on Thursday but was so nice to us and the rain held off till Friday.

Now onto the eating front ... have to warn you it's not good. I've eaten takeaways, lollies, chips ... bad, bad, bad!! I really slip up when I'm not in my regular routine. And I have to admit I had a couple of emotional binges too.

With Bill doing the shifting of furniture by himself we was exhausted and crabby the next day. I was tired too so that didn't make for any romantic talk lol. A couple of times I decided that's it, I'll teach him a lesson ... I'll eat this whole bag of chips by myself ... I deserve it after that episode! lol How stupid!! But at the time it was quite a reasonable expectation .... yeah right!!!

I'm so frustrated at myself ... goal is just around the corner and every 100g grams I lose is a hard earned effort ... then in one week I stuff it up and probably gain a kilo (6-10wks of losses gone down the drain!!! ... grrrrr!!!)

Not much I can do about it right now but get back into routine and back ontrack. Really don't want to go to weighin tomorrow but I need to. If I don't go there'll be two weeks worth of damage to fix.

Argggghhhh!!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.4kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: