Saturday, November 20, 2004

Can't keep me down too long

Cyclops


I didn't want to update on here until I had at least 2 good eating days under my belt and it's taken until today to be able to say that. I've stuck to points and drunk my water.

My bonus buddy has gone walkabout so not sure what my walking points are but I have been active.

I did a good grocery shop on Friday so have a nicely stocked pantry. Now there's no excuse!!

We've had a gorgeous day of sunshine here today so have taken the opportunity to catch some rays and lay on the beach for a few hours.

Don't have much more to tell ... I'm finally back on track. Pity the weighin on Monday won't show my few days good efforts but that's not the important thing ... I'm back into it again ... that's what counts :) Certainly helps to keep going with the encouragement I get from you guys ... THANKS, you've bounced me back again :D

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.4kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: