Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Not Again!!!

Blah


Firstly, your encouragement is awesome!! It really boosts my day to know people have taken the time to say something so nice. Thankyou bucketloads!!!

I'm handwriting this entry on a scrap of paper while I'm at the shop. I've lived here for the past three days (except for the few hours of sleep). Hence the lack of updates.

The horrid vomiting/diarreah bug (Rotavirus) has hit us again!! When Jordan got sick a couple of weeks ago we waited for the others to get it too... but it didn't seem to happen and just when we breathed a sigh of relief, guessing it was an allergy, Malachi got hit with it on Tuesday. Then this morning Jese threw up everywhere and Bill also woke up feeling nausaus and threw up.

So I've done two 14hr days and a 9hr day today in the shop. We figure the more I stay away from home the more likely at least one of us can stay well.

I'm really feeling drained today, asking myself how much more can our family take??

I'm generally a pretty positive person. I occasionally get down but bounce back pretty quickly. Determination in my theme for the day (no, make that a theme for the year!! lol)

With shifting day looming closer (only 2wks away) hope we can all be well for those few days.

On the eating front I've been a perfect angel. I had a few celebration drinks on Monday night to reward my 200g loss this week and have earnt back the points already.

The lollies haven't overcome me this week. It's helped with having these stitches in my mouth (from having my wisdom tooth out). I get the stitches out on Friday.

As always, I'll keep you posted as to how we get on.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.6kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: