Thursday, November 25, 2004

Celebrate good times

Running Man


This is my 4th day ontrack and I feel great!! I've counted everything and come within points each day! Angel you are so right ... I do know what I need to do and I feel so good when I actually do it! It's funny how such a motivational low can bring on such a motivational high!! Weird?! But I'm not questioning it ... Just gonna do it!!

Thanks again guys. The day I considered putting a tagboard on here I really wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. Putting your life out there for people to read is one thing but to give them permission to comment on it is a whole nother risk. But I'm so pleased I took that risk!! It's the comments from you guys that bring this website to life!! Otherwise it would just be a page of information but now it's become a group of interactive people that support eachother for more than any support group could offer! It's awesome!!!!

Probably by the time you all read this Lynda will be on her plane flying away. I am so jealous!!! Really happy for her but jealous. You see Lynda found me when I first started my website 18mths ago (before tagboard days) and emailed me. We began emailing back and forth, then Leigh joined in too (her and Lynda had been in contact via email for a while). So the three of us decided we would be a support network for eachother. We'd never met in real life yet we all felt like we knew eachother so well from sharing our lives on here.

Then over the months more and more websites and readers have joined in and made our group flourish!! It has grown to far, far more than I ever thought it would. My thinking in starting my website would be to have a space to call my own that I could put all my feelings down in and record my achievements. I never imagined it would become so much to me. The friendships I have made on here with you guys has made this journey so much nicer!!

8mths ago I met Lynda in person for the first time. It was a weird experience, knowing someone via the internet, seeing photos yet it was like another dimension actually meeting. Over the past 18mths all three of us have talked about getting together. When I went to Aussie a few months ago I thought it would happen then but things didn't work out at the time. Leigh happened to be going on holiday at the same time, so we had to wave at eachother through plane windows.

Now Lynda is finally meeting Leigh and Kimba (ohhhh I so want to be there lol) But not to be this time I guess.

One day we will all have a big party and invite everyone from on here and celebrate our achievements and our failures ... but mostly we will celebrate us!!! Yay us!!

Sheesh I've gone on a bit today lol, can ya tell I'm feeling great?? lol

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.9kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: