Thursday, November 04, 2004

cutting tags off

Dressing Room


Julie ... I totally know where you come from. Although everything seems to have turned to custard since moving here to Waihi Beach, I choose to see it has a battle before the reward. I'm really pumped at the moment to see what challenges we can overcome. After all ... as they say ... what doesn't kill us can only make us stronger. I really believe this!!

Today is uneventful ... yay what a relief!! lol No kids threw up ... no diareah!!

Day off in the shop ... considered our weekend. We have staff working in the shop Thursdays/Fridays to give us two days off. This week I really needed time off. Most "weekends" I tend to help out in the shop. (yeah I know Im addicted lol!) But not today ... I needed the break. We did not much today! Bill went across to do the banking, then we just blobbed around the house all day. Nice change!

I took a new update photo a few minutes ago to show you guys the new dress I bought in Aussie. Can you believe it ... size 16!!! lol ... I nearly didn't buy it because of the huge sizing but I've always wanted an asian style trim fitting dress. The lady claimed it was small sizing ... yeah whatever!!! lol But it looked good so I bought it anyway. I'll just cut the tags off.

I heard a statistic the other day (can't remember where) that 60% of woman cut the tags off their clothes so they don't have to look at the size!!! What's with that?? Not like anyone else is going to see it and do they think they are going to forget the size they bought it as ... yeah right!!! Any size I bought as a size 24 (the size I used to be) was etched in my memory forever!!!

But the photo says it all ... I don't care it was a size 16 (I'm normally a size 10/12 now). As I was buying it another lady asked me about the sizing. She's normally a size 16/18 and she had to get a size 22 ... see? I'm not pulling your leg! lol

Not much else to tell today ... what a relief! lol

Catcha!
Lyn:)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.6kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: