Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I suck!

Lumpy


I didn't make it to weighin last night ... yeah yeah I know I should have gone. 50% of me didn't want to go and 50% because I had to work in the shop till 7pm.

I'll be fine ... i'll get back into it. Just have to wait till I get all this other stuff sorted.

Was talking to Bill about it last night and I struggle when I don't have a good supply of healthy food in the house. And we've just been so busy the last week trying to get everything done that i haven't had the chance the get to the supermarket yet.

Not that that's good enough reason not to eat healthy but it's something to learn from. Not that I think I could have done anything different.

Anyhow there's nothing I can do about it now. I really want to get some home scales again. I find that helps keep me in check throughout the week. I flounder when i don't know where I'm at.

The good news is that I did an update to admit my crappy efforts :) I nearly didn't lol.

Back to it today
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.4kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: