Monday, November 29, 2004

Tiny, wee thing???

Laughing 1


Here's the pic of my nails ... she put a really funky colour on them that's silver normally and then changes to gold in the sunlight/heat and glows in the dark!! And I got bored on Saturday night and painted the design on top. I stuck silver foil hearts on too. A bit of fun! lol





I overate a little on Saturday with the family all here. Nothing major but went over my points for the day. I used my saved up points but it put my weight up from the day before. The home scales were saying a huge loss this week and now it's only showing a small loss but hey it's still down ... I hope! :)

Worked in the shop all day yesterday from 6.45am till 8pm. Walked 5.5kms behind the counter in one day!!

Hey guess what?? I had the coolest compliment yesterday! Probably the best one yet ...

I was at the bakery getting myself some lunch. I usually get a vegetarian filled roll with no cheese and no butter. But the baker lady said sorry she didn't have any that day. I said ohh it's ok, I can eat meat it's just that the vege ones are lower in points. She said "ohhhh you don't need to lose weight do you?? You're a tiny wee thing!" OH MY GOODNESS!!! Can you believe someone would call me tiny???? lol that is the first, I think in my whole life!! Even as a kid I was always a "big girl" ... and even now a few kilos from goal I still think of myself as big boned ... slim, but big boned ...

wow now I'll have to reassess that image lol ... can you believe it?? "Tiny, wee thing"????? lol

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.9kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: