Saturday, November 06, 2004

A girls gotta have timeout

Hammock


I had a wonderful day to myself yesterday. I had to go to Hamilton (1.5hrs drive away) to get my stitches out and needed to stock up on shop stuff while there.

Left at 9am, stitches out at 10.45pm, then I decided to get my nails backfilled and painted. yay pampertime for me!!

The only damper on the day was the stomach cramps I was getting. Although not painful in themselves it was the fear of what it was going to turn into ... (horrid thoughts of rotavirus plagued my brain all day)

Last night I felt pretty yuck ... not nausous just drained and lethargic. But this morning I woke up fine. I was actually surprised when I woke up and it was morning. I had really expected a rough nite. But hey I'm not complaining.

So today I'm bouncing off the walls again! And my bowels got a good emptying out yesterday (ok sorry for the details) but I'm normally a "once a week girl" ,... so 5 times in one day has made me feel SOOOO SLIM today!!!! lol

I even got my bikini out to try it on again. Did I mention I bought myself a bikini in Aussie?? It fits perfectly but there's a few small tweakings I need to do on my body before it's wearable in public.

After this morning's tryon I'm very close to looking good! Yeah baby!!! Once I finally get there, I'll take some pics.

Now I just need the sun to come out!
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.6kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: