Monday, November 08, 2004

I'm Lighter!!

Awww shucks ... thanks guys, dunno bout a beach babe (you guys are making me blush lol) but I'm getting there :)

Went to weigh in tonight not really knowing if I'd lost or gained. I felt slim and my jeans kept falling down today but I put that down to them stretching (not wanting to get my hopes up)

Then I went and had a big lunch ... duh!!! I usually eat pretty light on weighin days. So thought I'd blown any loss i would have had.

So was excited to see a 200g loss show up. My leader was waiting for my response and was relieved when I was happy. She said a lot of people complain about a loss like that. I told her I'm so close to goal now that anything is fantastic. I'm plodding my way down there. The exciting thing is I've had 5 losses in 6 weeks (with only a 100g gain one week)

I always look at it this way (and tell myself on my way home from weigh in everyweek I have a loss, especially a small one) That I am lighter right now than I was last week!! I don't care how much by ... I'M LIGHTER!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.4kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: