Thursday, January 01, 2004

I'm on a roll now

I've been for 3 walks since I last wrote a few days ago. Went for 2 yesterday, 1 stroll with a cousin along the river and one in the afternoon totalling 1.5hrs that day.

Then this morning dad asked me if I wanted to go with him up Mt Pirongia. It was real fun and I worked my butt off for 3hrs of tramping. Getting excited about exercise again which always makes me stick to my points better too.

I gave Bill a BBQ for christmas so we've been making lots of use of that along with healthy salads. I've always enjoyed summer in that way... so much easier to stick to it.

New Years Eve was a bit of a dead loss last night lol. We were watching a movie on sky while we waited for the hours to tick by then before we knew it ... it was midnight and we'd missed the turn of the calender lol. So we went to bed ... that was it lol ... no hooray, no celebrations! lol. Next year we plan to have a street BBQ in our new home for new years.

Not much else to tell
Happy New Year to everyone!!!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: