Friday, January 09, 2004

No longer a kid :)

It's 10.41pm and the last day of me officially being a young person (in my mind anyway). In just over 1.5hrs I turn 30yrs old. I'm excited and disappointed at the same time. Imagine 30 years old??? lol

But honestly I'm not too worried. Turning 30 was one of the reasons I decided to start WW last year... I wanted to be slim for the rest of my life. I was sick of being on the verge of obesity or gross obesity lol. Even tho I haven't made it to goal before I turn the big 3...0... I'm still happy where I am and where I am headed.

Bill has shouted me a flight on a glider tomorrow ... something I have always wanted to do. So we are off to Raglan for the big event after lunch. The kids are so excited about my birthday. They have been making me cards and pictures all week and hiding them so I don't find out their surprise... so sweet!! Times like that I love being a mum!

Eating has been good. Haven't had any bad food in the house to be bad. Desperately wanted icecream tonight but lucky we are 15mins drive from the nearest dairy ... too far to be bothered driving all that way lol.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say how proud I am of Leigh ... she is doing so well and has that spark of enthusiasm that is really contagous. Really looking forward to her weighin day. It's great to have a bunch of people on here sharing their ups and downs with everyone. Motivates us all so much!! Goooo Leigh!!!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 80.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: