Tuesday, January 27, 2004

My tantrum!!

I came on here this morning to do an update saying how depressed and stressed I was with this whole moving thing and with all the workload I have on with the business. Even tho I have officially stopped the business and not taking any more bookings I still have the tail end of work to complete. Six sets of stationery in two weeks to be exact ... too much!!

And as far as shifting ... I don't want to shift anymore! Ohh I want to be in my new house ... but I want to be able to click my fingers and be there with all my furniture. We can't afford to get movers in to do it for us and all the people we were relying on to help us have piked out at the last minute!! Typical! And mum is refusing to look after Jesurun. Can you imagine packing and shifting with a 18mth old running round!! It's really falling to custard! I just want it over with and I haven't even started!

To top it off TOM arrived this morning!! Grrrr!!

But in saying that ... I got three wonderful emails from three fantastic people this morning!! Thankyou Clare, Rachel and Lauren!!!! Three wonderful ladies who took the time to email and tell me how my website has helped them in different ways. This has cheered me on to keep going, head up and forget about all the stress around me!!

This website has been the best tool I could have ever had! So many times I have wanted to stop and I know without this I would have. But because I can come here and have a vent out (even a tantrum if I want lol) then I feel so much better. Then I read others journals which greatly inspires me and with feedback I receive from you guys (even if it's just a comment in the tagboard below) I makes me so excited! At the start I did this website to help others but I didn't realise how much it would actually help me!!

SO A HUGE THANKYOU TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU THAT READ THIS!!! Geez sounds like it's me getting the Golden Globe!! (yay gooooooo Lord of the Rings!!!)

Anyway I feel much better now ... thanks for listening to my vent! ;-)

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: