Saturday, January 24, 2004

Im sooo in seventh heaven!!!

I am in seventh heaven!!! We just got back from looking at the house. And the builder was right!! The colours are stunning ... especially the carpet. Some of you may remember way back when we chose our colours (last year)that I had some worries about the colour of the carpet. Originally we thought it was a real deep blue but after getting a larger sample it looked more grey. After a lot of twoing and froing we decided to go with it anyway ... well ... guess what??

IT'S BLUE!!!! Yay!!! A deep rich navy blue ... it looks far better down than any sample looked! I love it!!! Everything looks great. Only two small glitches ... the whole they drilled for the deadbolt on one ranchslider is in the wrong place meaning we can't lock the door and the deadbolt at the same time. And they forgot to put a phone plug in that I specifically asked for (for internet connection ... that's for you guys so I can keep up my diary! lol)

But both problems are fixable and not a major. I'll get them a call on Monday to sort it.

Everything is practically finished. The lawn seed is laid ... just a small garden to be planted in the front and the letterbox put in. A railing to go up on the stairs, pantry doors to go on, fridge to arrive, that's about it ... it's all done!!! Our house is finished!!!! I wanna move in NOWWWWWW ... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! lol

I was so well behaved today!! Bill got pies from the bakery for lunch and they smelt soooo goood!! Nothing smells as good as a hot pie! But I resisted and went with a filled roll instead. Not only that ... he bought me two rolls and I only had one (even if it means throwing the other one away ... wow once upon a time I would have eaten it even if it made me ill rather than throw any food away!!)

Then went to friends for dinner and had home made burgers ... pretty low fat too. Wanted a second but opted for more salad (0 points) Yay I'm sooo gooooood!! :)

Off to bed now ... it's been a long day considering it's after midnight now... way past my bedtime (for an old fart like me anyhow lol)

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: