Friday, January 23, 2004

New pics

I have the pics through of the house ... yay!! I've put them in the photo album for you all to see.

Found out from the builders today that even tho settlement date is set for the 11th February, we won't get the keys till after 4pm (till the paperwork comes through from our soliciter). I would have been happy to shift in the next day but Bill is addiment he wants to shift on that day, regardless of how late it is!! lol

Problem with that is ... dad is driving the truck and he needs to be back in Hamilton by 5pm (at the latest) to milk cows. Hmmm ... not sure how we are going to work this one. And neither will budge (typical males lol). All in all ... it's a minor detail and everything will work out in the end. yay!! I'm so excited!!

My eating was really good up till this afternoon when mum brought home doughnuts!! Grrrr ... and I just couldn't say no could I? I worked it out at 4pts which isn't too bad but will put me over points (of which I don't have any saved). Think I'll have a light dinner to make up for it.

Was really proud of myself last night ... PMT time hitting at the moment and I wanted CHOCOLATE or Icecream ... hey I wasn't fussy ... just something BAD that I wasn't allowed!! But I resisted ... told myself that it was only my hormones being greedy. Beat them into submission! :) yay me!!

Bill noticed last night that our dinners were getting rather large. Funny how portion sizes creep up on you when you are watching it. I've stopped weighing and measuring everything and without me noticing I was starting to cook bigger and bigger meals. Gave me a reality check.

Going up to see the house again tommorow. Michelle from the builders said the photos don't do it justice so will be nice to see it in real life!! Wahooo!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: