Thursday, January 29, 2004

1 job done ... 5 to go

Still a little stressed today although coping okay. Managed to get 1 job finished ... 5 to go. Mum and Dad took the three older kids for an outing to the zoo today so that has given me a little peace and quiet to get work done.

House is a mess at the moment with trying to get so much business work done. It really gets me down when there is clutter. But I'm not going to stress about that ... when my work is all done then I will focus on the housework.

Ended up having a whole bottle of wine to myself last night. Way more than I usually have and I felt the after effects this morning. Serves me right lol. But I enjoyed it and was able to stay within my points even after the wine.

Feeling pretty good weightwise although have been too scared to jump on the scales. I'll wait till weighin on Monday to see how I have gone. Haven't had any blowouts this week although with TOM here the scales do funny things.

Thanks to all of you who sent congrats about our house deposit. It's funny ... I got a better reaction from you guys (whom I've never met in real life) than from family around us. But that's my family ... Indifference is their middle name. I'm still excited tho ... at least I have you guys to share my news with :)

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: