Friday, January 16, 2004

Fighting the temptations

I feel like a naughty little girl at the moment! I went to town and bought myself a 3ft teddybear. It was reduced down to half price from Farmers because he had a Santa hat (which I took off when I got it home) After showing mum my proud purchase her reply was Öhhh Lynette!! How silly! Don't you know teddy bears are out of fashion now?" So consequently I am feeling rather bitchy!! Mothers, dontcha love em??!!

I have a 2ltr container of icecream staring at me in the freezer that I so want to consume!!! But doing everything in my might not to.

On top of that Bill rang to say he wont be home till late AGAIN! (around 9pm) He is working such long hours at the moment and with travel time it is exagerated even more.

And this morning we found out the company that leases me my computer has just gone into RECEIVERSHIP!! I really don't know what this means for us but may mean we lose our computer and have to start again putting everything back on and just after I have got it running perfectly ... grrrrr!!

It's hot and I WANT ICECREAM!! But I won't allow myself even one bit because if I start with one scoop I won't stop.

On a cheerier note ... FANTASTIC GOING LEIGH!!! She had such a good weigh in result this week ... 4.3kg!!! Simply amazing!!

Don't worry about going over your points each day Lynda ... at least you are still counting. I would start to worry if you hadn't been counting points and not updating your journal. That's when it's easy to slide back into old habits. Besides with all the exercise you are doing you deserve a few treats here and there!

Everyone else is doing fantastically too from what I've been reading ... well done!!!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.0kg
GW 65kg

No comments: