Monday, January 19, 2004

Only 3wks to go!!! ahhhhh!!

I have weigh in this morning ... and to tell you the truth I blew it last night. Not majorly but maybe enough to through the scales to the + side.

We had Malachi's birthday party ... icecream cake with fruit salad (which was okay in points) but then went to friends house and I had a couple of drinks and chinese takeaways. We chose a low point version but when we got it you could see the oil everywhere!! But I still ate it although not a huge plateful. Could have been worse but I so desperately want to get to my 30kg loss mark and I'm only a couple of kilos away. oh well can't mope about it ... gotta go face the music.

But Malachi's birthday was a hit!! We did a BBQ dinner for him on Saturday night with American Hotdogs and chips. Then on Sunday we took him to Candyland where they showed how they made chocolates and lollies. And he got to make his own lollypop! Then we went out to a park for lunch and home for icecream cake and fruitsalad. Malachi never really says much but I could tell by the smile on his face that he was loving it all!!

It suddenly dawned on me yesterday that we only have just over 3wks to go before we move!! I haven't started packing yet!! And infact have so much work on that doesn't look like I can start packing for a while. Every other move we have done I have started packing quite a few weeks out and done it slow when I have the time. But I think I will do it differently this time ... all in one bang. Think we will all go stay at mums for 2days before and I will spend 2 days hard out packing all in one go. That way I can get it all done at one time and not have to leave things out that we still need to use.

I'll try and pop back later on this evening to let you know how weigh in went ... wish me luck!! lol

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.0kg
GW 65kg

No comments: