Thursday, January 08, 2004

back breaking work but worth it

I spent today helping dad plant out 500+ sweetcorn seedlings into a paddock... backbreaking work but good for earning those bonus points!!! :)

I looooove sweetcorn so was willing to help out all I could to get a good crop in.

Been very well behaved points wise the last couple of days. Determed to get a loss back on the record.

Huge apologies to everyone who has had problems getting onto my website. The traffic has gone above what a freebie site will allow so basically i will need to upgrade to a paid site to stop it going down all the time which will cost $140 a year. For now while I sort it out either come straight to this page or view it after 8pm at night to be able to get in.

I have put up 2 new photos in my photo album of the house. One was taken on 22 Dec of the outside and one just a few days ago of the tiling at our front entrance. Really not long to go now ... just under 5weeks!! 34 days infact!! and counting down. We have almost $13,000 saved of our $17,000 so on track there too.

dinner is burning so better get back to it.

Cheers,
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 80.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: