Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Not too bad

Christmas day has been and gone and I feel like I am a bit back in control ... not totally tho. (there's still choccies sitting at mums that I can't resist everytime i go there)

Christmas day was fun but I didn't have as much control as I had planned. I way overate. I was fine for the Christmas lunch but when we went to a cousins house for christmas dinner I just couldn't control myself ... I ate, ate, ate! Then boxing day wasn't much better. I hadn't felt so out of control in the whole year gone by as I did the last few days. So I decided enough was enough and went out for a run on Saturday morning, then that afternoon Bill wanted to take the kids for a swim in the river so I took Jese in the pushchair and went for another half hour walk. And on Saturday Bill and I went for a run/walk down the river for an hour. I figured if I couldn't control my eating then the least I could do was exercise more to try and compensate.

Then yesterday off I went to ww weighin. The exercise must have worked because I had a 600g loss. Given that I had such a huge gain of 1.3kg last week that went someway to working it back. So I am now again under 80kg. I'll be so glad when all the leftovers and chocolates have all gone!! lol

WW released a new program this week so hoping that will reinspire me to get back into it 100% again. But ultimately I am happy with how I am going and as long as I keep plodding away I'll be fine.

Hope everyone had a great christmas and enjoy the new Year.

Cheers,
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: