Sunday, December 14, 2003

It's normal so don't punish yourself

Just been reading everyone's journals this morning and it seems everyone is finding it hard to lose weight at the moment. Don't worry about it! The fact that we are all finding it hard to lose with all the christmas rush, stress and parties shows that it's just that time of year. I too am finding motivation not happening lately. But in the new year it will be reinspiring to get back into it 100% again. The numbers in our ww meeting has dropped heaps and my leader says this is normal for this time of year. Funny how everyone finds the same thing. So don't be hard on yourself if it's not happening for you at the moment. Just plod on doing the best you can, knowing when the new year turns over we can all get back to it.

Not much else to tell today. Had real cravings last night, just couldn't eat enough to satisfy me, so probably went over my points. Once I weigh in tommorow, find out my gain I can put it behind me and get on with the next week with a clean slate.

Bill starts his new job tomorrow. We are both really excited about it. The main thing being he will only be working one late night and the rest finishing at 5pm. Huge luxury for us!! At the moment he is working 3 late nights (finishing at 10.30pm, getting home just before midnight. Then leaving at 6am the next morning). We also get our new car ... wahooo!! Which means I get a car to use down here. For the last 4mths I have been stuck down here without a car. Have been feeling really trapped. Will be nice to have the freedom again.

Later
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: