Saturday, December 13, 2003

I'm back finally!

I finally have my computer back again and working properly. They managed to save all my files ... LUCKY!

Went up to Auckland last night for Bills work christmas function. Had loads of fun but went way over my points ... whoops. We had a really good time. Ended up staying in a B&B in Manukau. I was a little uneasy at first being in someone elses home but it worked out really well. Better security for our car and having someone to chat to at breakfast was nice.

Got loads of comments from everyone at the work do about how great I was looking. I kinda forget now that I used to be fat lol. Felt nice to have all the compliments :)

The christmas party finished at midnight and we decided to tag along with some friends to a kareoke bar. But it was a bit hairy with the type of people there so Bill and I got a taxi home instead. By this time it was 2am!! It's been a long time since I've been up that late and especially out doing the club thing ... didn't enjoy that part as much as I used to in my younger days. Geez I must be getting old lol.

It was great having a nite off from my wonderful children too. They spent the night with my sister. I tried to have a sleep in this morning but I'm in such a habit of waking up early I just couldn't do it. Still 8am is a record for me :)

This time away might have an effect on my weigh in on Monday. I deserve whatever happens but hey I had fun anyway lol.

Had an email from a reader to ask if I can put a 'latest updated' notice on my front page. I will try and do this but not sure how it will go given that the website I use for the other parts of my website is horrible, slow and often down. I'll give it a try and see what happens. Haven't got time to sort it at the moment but will try and organise it in the next few days. Another option if it doesn't work out is for you guys to put this page in your favourites list rather than my front page that way you bypass my front page and come straight here. You can still get to the rest of my website by hitting the buttons below... but I'll try the otherway first. Anything to make my site more user friendly has got to be a good thing.


Went and had a look at the house this morning on my way home. They are up to painting the arcitraves (sp) and ceiling... and the pavers have been laid on the outside. Was a bit nervous at first of the brightness in colour of them. (they are a terracotta colour) but I know they will fade in time so not too worried. Sorry I haven't got any updated pics yet.

Better get dinner on given it's 6.15pm already!!
Catcha
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: