Tuesday, December 23, 2003

what a shocker!! 1.3kg gain!!!!

I am now typing on a brand new computer... finally! My computer lease place has decided to replace the other hardrive that was giving me so many problems. And I have been working on it all day without one single freeze. Feels great to have a machine that's NORMAL! lol

Weigh in gave me a bit of a shock yesterday ... a 1.3kg GAIN!!! lol... I have to laugh ... that's the only way to cope with such a shocker! TOM started today so presuming that had something to do with the huge gain. But in the whole time I have been on ww I have never had such a huge gain before even at TOM. (largest before this was 200g!!) The other thing I thought of was the roast mutton I cooked this week. (couldn't turn down a free roast of mutton) but it was pretty fatty and I was so hungry that day I ate a large helping. Must have been higher in points than I thought.

Probably have to think of it as a possitive in that giving me a shocker gain the week before Christmas will hopefully make me watch what I eat this week.

Went to Auckland yesterday to choose the kitchen/bathroom/ensuite floor and wall tiles. Was soooo exciting!!! I found a really cool tile that had brown and charcoal grey in it (quite rustic) to match with the walls and carpet (carpet = charcoal grey and wallpaper = fawn). And the wall tiles we have gone for a nuetral whitewash offwhite. By white wash I mean each tile looks like it has had a brush coat of white overtop with each tile being unique and different. Then we have a border of tiles going the full circumference of the bathroom. Hard to explain on here but as soon as I have some pics I'll post them up for you.

Roast turkey roll for dinner tonight. Bill got given it in a Christmas hamper from his new job. And it's 97% fat free!!!

That's about it for today.
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 80.3kg
GW 65kg

No comments: