Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Complaining for nothing again ... lol

Very embarrased to say I had a 100g loss at weigh in yesterday after all my complaining about my expected gain... lol. But very happy tho :)

Bill had his first day at his new job yesterday. He said it went well but also turned up after work a very stressed puppy! He drove in in his new Mitsubishi challenger ... wow so nice and sparkling new :) So we spent the rest of the evening taking everyone for drives in it ... mum, dad, my brother, cousin, his wife, my sister and her husband! lol

So nice to have the kids sitting comfortably in the back with even a spare seat. They are used to having 4 kids squashed in the back (including a car seat!). They have done a really good job putting in the extra seats in the back with them matching exactly to the other seats.

I've added the heading/link for the latest update on my front page. Let me know if the link doesn't work properly but I think I have it right.

Make this a short update, this computer has crashed on my twice while trying to do this update (making me retype it all ... I hate that!!)

Catchas later!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.0kg
GW 65kg

No comments: