Sunday, December 21, 2003

Not long to go now

This will be my last update for a few days. My computer goes back up to Auckland tommorow morning (hopefully for the last time) to be sent away for testing and hopefully replaced. Fingers crossed it will play up the same for them as it does for me (always the way tho lol)

Went to a family BBQ lunch today and found myself picking at the food on the table. (my old pre-ww habits creeping back) I do really well when I don't have temptations in front of me. At home I don't have anything in the house that can lead me astray but in situations where I can't control what is put infront I find myself slipping up. Old habits die hard I guess.

Weigh in tomorrow and I'll be happy with a stay-the-same. Over christmas my goal is to maintain. Not going to worry about actually losing for the moment until after New Years.

Only 7wks to go till we move into our house. Wow time has just flown by. After Christmas and New Years, then my birthday in early Jan, then Malachi's birthday mid Jan, our wedding anniversary mid Jan, and then it will only be a couple of weeks to go. I can see the next short while will fly by too. Sounds good to me lol.

Hopefully the next time I write on here I will be on a new computer (that works properly)

Till then, if I don't get a chance to say it ... HAVE A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.0kg
GW 65kg

No comments: