Saturday, December 20, 2003

finally someone actually takes me seriously

Big sigh of relief!! I have just finished the last of my work before Christmas!! Yay ohhh yay!!! I can actually have the whole of next week off. The last time I had a break that long ... wow I don't remember. Can't wait!

Bill is also having 4 days off over Christmas. True Bliss!! Tomorrow will be the first day we have had off together where one of us isnt taking off somewhere. A whole day together ... wow!! All my christmases at once lol.

We got a horrid bill from my computer lease place charging us $325 to fix up my computer. I saw red and wrote them a nasty email to tell them how unhappy I was that I was being charged. After all this computer is only a few months old and it's still not working right even now. I got a phone call the next day to see if they could sort the final problems out. Basically I am disputing that it is a software/virus problem (like they claim) and I'm saying it's a faulty hardrive which is covered under my warranty. But all along they have refused to admit a faulty hardrive. After going over the problems AGAIN on the phone to them the guy goes silent and asks if he can call me back in 10mins. After I get his call back he finally admits that infact it could be a faulty hardrive and for me to send it up to them (again for the THIRD TIME!) and they will send it away to be tested. Finally someone is actually listening to me and I might actually get this computer sorted and working properly!! Took long enough!

Eating??? hmmm ... not bad.. not good. No bad binges or anything but can't say I've been extra good either tho.

Congrats to Leigh ... what a fantastic weightloss this week!!! 1.8kg!! Well done girl!

That's about all for now
Nite all
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 79.0kg
GW 65kg

No comments: