Tuesday, September 30, 2003

murphys law!! lol

I seem to do this to myself every week!! Think I've put on weight and make myself think I am fat. Not quite sure why... probably because I'm scared that's what will happen.

But all my fears were for nothing again... 300g loss! :) I know, I know ... I gotta stop being so hard on myself. But I'm happy with that result ... slowly but surely it's all going for good!!

In answer to your question Leigh ... he got them through his work. Coke booked out a section of the game and they give them away to certain staff (usually management) of supermarkets from all over the country. This is the first one he has got ... usually the owner or store manager gets them (Bill is 2IC under the store manager).

My day went really well yesterday. Went to ww then grabbed a bite to eat (filet-o-fish and apple pie from McD's), then drove to Tauranga (around an hours drive) to see two clients, then home again by 9.30pm. Long day but a very productive one.

Spent this morning with Bill before he headed back to Auckland at lunchtime.

Feeling quite positive again today. I really don't know what sparks my down moods. It's not hormonal. I guess it's everything that is going on. I think it helped the fact that I got a lot of work done today (with the business) so not feeling so pressured.

I had to laugh when I saw your comment Lynda :) I honestly am wanting to update my pic. I have taken photos but I'm such a scrooge ... I have another 10 photos to use up the film and I don't want to waste them and have to pay money to get it developed. Not that I don't want to spend the money but our finances are just so tight at the moment that $10 on a film is a luxury. That's my excuse anyhow lol. I will get it developed honest lol. Maybe I'll got do it now while I think of it ... hehe

LMAO!! Murphys Law. I just went to take the film out of the camera and put it in a post bag to get developed while I was thinking of it .. and get this ... someone left the camera on so now the batteries are flat and I can't rewind the film ... lol. Now not only do I have to pay for the film but batteries as well (and they are the expensive kind) ... Sorry Lynda you'll have to wait. My sister has a digital camera ... maybe next time I see her I can get her to take some and email them to me.

Dinner is burning so better get back to it.
Catcha
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.5kg
GW 65kg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vеry nice агtiсle, just whаt I wanted tо find.


mу ρagе - Http://Toyalert.Com