Saturday, September 20, 2003

Poor little Coral :(

Emotions are running high today. I have so much work on that I can't be bothered getting started on it. Bad I know.

Have my cousin from the UK popping in to visit this afternoon. She's over here on holiday for a few weeks. She hasn't seen me since I started ww. Although she knows I have lost weight will be interesting to see what she says. She's such a cool lady. One of those bubbly, wonderful to be around kind of people. The type that when they leave you just feel so happy and inspired. Yay can't wait for her to get here.

She's very different to my mother on the other hand lol. Got a visit from her this morning to be told off because my kids left all their gumboots and shoes out last night and with the rain now they are all wet! Felt like a naughty child lol. She has such a way of making you feel uplifted (NOT!!) lol.

To give you an idea of how judgemental my parents are (although ironically in writing this I too am judging ... but I gotta tell someone ... there's no other adults here to talk to) ... anyway ... after finding about little Coral's body being found yesterday and that the stepfather had been charged for her murder my father remarked "I can't understand why the mother would hook up with someone like that. In my mind she deserves all she got, she's very silly, I have no sympathy for her whatsoever!" I could not believe what I was hearing!! I am still very wound up about his words. Yes she may have made a mistake in living with him but she DID NOT DESERVE TO HAVE HER CHILD MURDERED!!! No one deserves to have a child murdered no matter what mistakes they make in their life. I told him this but of course was shot down saying how wrong I was. I just had to shake my head in disbelief. I tell you there is absolutely no compassion in that house.

I really feel for the mother. Can you imagine what she must be going through? To find her child is dead and killed by the man that she has just had a baby to. And the emotions that will be tied up with the baby too... to know it's father is the one that killed her daughter. I have so much compassion for her at the moment. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family.

On that thoughtful note I'll sign off for today.
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: