Wednesday, September 03, 2003

New pics coming

Not much to report about today ... but thought I would still touch base so you guys didn't think I had given up on you all :)

Work is still crazilly busy. That's all I did all day till around 7pm.

Bill came home for the afternoon/night yesterday. Was so nice to have him home again. Went too quick tho lol. Back to work again at 6.30am this morning. Certainly making me appreciate our time together.

This budgeting thing is hard on the grocery shopping. My goal is to survive two weeks without doing any shopping. We have another 5 days to go and the supplies are starting to thin out. Lucky we are on a farm with plenty of fruit, milk and meat. When the weather warms up a little I'll get a vege garden planted which will help a lot.

Thanks to all you guys for your congrats ... soo cool :) Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou :)

Had a cool email from Lynn tonight. She is the mum of Malachi's classmates (twins). Wow what a small world. She came across my website through ww (somehow, not sure how lol) and after reading through my journal put 2+2 together and realised I was Malachi's mum from school. She's also on ww and doing really well. Certainly put a smile on my face when I read who she was ... small, small world.

That's about it for today, did really well with my eating (not much here to binge on lol). Getting inspired to do the River walk (around 2.5hrs) ... when this rain stops that is lol

Ohhh you'll all be shocked lol ... I actually took some update pics yesterday ... now just gotta get the film developed. Was wearing my new jeans ... hand-me-downs from Bill. They are too small for him now and fit me 'mighty fine' in his words lol. Not sure what size they are in womans (they are mens jeans) But size 82 whatever that means. If anyone knows what that is equivalent to in womans sizes please let me know. Thanks!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 82.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: