Monday, September 01, 2003

Snuck to a ww meeting early lol

Woke up this morning feeling slim ... so I thought "right ... I'm off to ww today for weighin while I'm feeling great!" :) good choice too... wahoooo!!! 1.7kg loss!! (in 1.5wks) bringing me to my 25kg lost mark!! The only downer was I had no one to skite to (lol) so far have lost 25.2kg.

This was my first meeting at the new Hamilton location. The leader seemed really nice and everyone was friendly. They do a really cool thing there ... they give out little gem stones for every 1 stone lost (6.3kg) and today I got to my 4 stone lost mark (exactly 25.2kg) so I got given 4 little gems ... Is that cool or what??? I have put in a little pic of them in my 'achievements' section of my front page.

There was a lady at my meeting today who was there for the first time and had forgotten her magazine coupon that gave her free registration. I suggested to her that because ww had a promotion that if you bring a friend along your friend got free registration. So we became 'friends' lol (ww wasn't to know that we had only just met) After exchanging names we went into the meeting. When the lady asked her who she came with she had a sudden memory loss and couldn't remember my name so just pointed to me and said "her" lol. Of course we sat together to make it look like we were long time friends :) And then they handed me a recipe book (part of the promotion) ... cool huh? so I got a free cookbook and a new friend ... great deal!! :)

Came home and showed mum my little gems ... for the first time since I started she actually looked proud of what I had achieved and asked questions. :) Good day!

Just feeling a little sad tonight ... not sure why .. missing Bill I guess. I'll see him on Wednesday night tho ... not long now only another 2 days.

Overall a very good day :) 1.7kg!!!! wahoooo!!! :)

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 82.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: