Sunday, September 21, 2003

Another busy day ahead

My cousin from the UK popped in yesterday and we had an awesome time. She is just the coolest. And yes she was blown away by my weightloss. Said I was fading away to nothing :)

Have a busy day ahead of me today. The two eldest children have gone with mum and dad to church this morning so the house is quiet for the meantime. Still have lots of work to get on with and this afternoon I'm off to Auckland again to see a client. Then back home again before mum leaves for the cowshed (she's looking after the children for me). Tight deadline but should be doable.

Bill is coming down either late tonight (around midnight) or first thing tommorrow morning. Can't wait! He's down for two days and leaves again on Tuesday lunchtime.

Not much else to update on. Havent had any eating problems, so going good there but my exercise hasnt been very good. Still raining off and on here so hard to get it in.

Hoping to stop by the house when I'm in Auckland to check on updates with the building. Bill said he called by there the other day and nothing more was done. I'm presuming this is because of the bad weather.

I'll take my camera anyway incase there is anything more done to take pics of. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Till then, see ya
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: