Tuesday, September 23, 2003

100g loss!! yay!

I have a new picture of the house up in my photo album taken on Friday. It's really starting to take shape now that the roof trusses have gone up. Wahooo :)

Had my weigh in yesterday ... 100g loss. Kinda hoping it was a little more than that but can't complain given it's TOM for me at the moment and my bad weekend two weeks ago that didn't really show on the scales. Happy little camper here. I'm kinda thinking that while things are so stressful and busy that as long as I can maintain my losses (i.e. not gain) and infact have small losses then I am doing pretty damn well. Still would like to be 71kg (ww goal weight) before 11 Feb 04 but if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.

When I got to my meeting I was informed I was doing the recording by myself with no one helping. Yeowch!! Talk about being thrown in the deep end lol. I think I managed it okay with only a few hiccups. The only problem Bill was waiting for me in the car at 1.30pm when I was supposed to have finished (arrived at the meeting at 11.45am) but because I was new to my job and of course a little slower along with the leader explaining things to me it was after 2pm before I got out to him in the car. Stress all round lol.

Next week I'll go on my own and leave Bill at home with the kids. Much less stressful.

Going to give it a try for a few more weeks before I decide if I definately want to stay a recorder at the ww meeting. I really enjoy it but it does add more stress to my day (but I also enjoy getting out of the house) so playing it by ear for a bit then I'll decide what to do.

Well tommorow we would have been down here in Hamilton for an entire month!! Can't believe it's been that long already with only just over 4mths to go. Let's hope the rest of the time goes as quickly. And so far we have saved over $4000!!! With only $13,000 to go

Bill left today at lunchtime. We don't do the separation thing very well. We're finding that we fight for the first half day till we get all our frustrations out, then are sweet little lovebirds for the remainder time. It's weird... you'd think we would just be happy to see eachother with being apart but I don't know why we get at eachother at first... till we settledown then we are fine. Before we shifted down here we only argued once in a blue moon. I think it's because we are both really tired and stressed and we take it out on eachother as neither of us have anyone to talk it out to. This has happened for the last 3 weekends. I'm not worried because we always sort it out. We are good at communicating and talking things out.

I was sad to see him go today. But each week it gets a little easier and the time we are apart goes a little faster. We're both hanging out for the day we can be together all week in our new home. I'll stop now before I have you all puking in a bucket! lol

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: