Thursday, September 04, 2003

new fatty photo

Was sifting through some photos at mum's yesterday and came across a good 'fatty' photo that was taken at the end of last year. So have put it up on my front page. If you don't see it when the page comes up you may need to refresh the page to bring it up.

I've spent the day doing work all day again. The phone has gone crazy with new bookings. Can't complain ... it all means money but will put me under a bit of pressure.

Bill has been offered the duty managers position for the weekends. Not really a promotion but means he will work weekends and have Monday/Tuesdays off. He's agreed to take it on for 6mths and only with a premium pay during those hours. Should work out quite good financially... but may mean a little juggling around with client consultations for me. I have been doing them on Sundays so might have to rearrange things somehow... not sure how yet.

I realised something really cool today ... my thighs no longer rub together. Such a small thing but only those who have been overweight will understand the significance of this :) Yay me! lol

Eating has been good today ... hmmm still no exercise... too busy and it's still raining here.

That's about it for today,
Catcha all tomorrow. I'm going to try and update more regularly (back to daily) I know I've been a bit slack lately with my updates but as soon as business work gets sorted I'll be back to a normal routine.... hopefully :)

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 82.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: