Friday, September 26, 2003

Work has gone crazy

I'm back catching my breath again. Things have been so hectic lately I don't seem to be getting any of my routine things done ... like dishes for example. I hate having a messy house but with a workload like it has been something has to give.

I've just finished a set of 105 invites/envelopes/RSVP cards and RSVP envelopes ... wow!!! Spent 3 days with my head down, butt up and finally it's all finished! Breathing a sigh of relief. Got caught up on the dishes and housework this morning then off to the supermarket this afternoon to get some more food, all before it all starts again on monday, with the next job due soon after.

I am fully booked up with consultations now until 20 October. It's just gone crazy!!

Eating has been pretty good. Made the mistake of shopping this afternoon on an empty stomach. So came home with some things I probably didn't need. But the good thing is my magnum I bought impulsively is safely sitting in my freezer ... so far untouched. Good girl huh? lol. Don't know how long it will stay there tho. But instead of gorging it on a moment of impulse I have put it aside to reward myself tonight after all the kids are in bed. Back in January before I started this I used to live on Magnums. 2-3 a week!! This is the first Magnum I have had in over 9mths! Wow that's a long time. And I fully deserve this one... and that's all it will be ... One ...

Updated my measurements page for anyone interested. I have lost another 10cms overall in the past 8wks. It has slowed a little but given my circumstances I am happy with that. I have noticed my waist, thighs and calves getting smaller lately. Infact I am really starting to like what I see in the mirror now. Even considering wearing a sleeveless sundress for summer. That is one rule I would never break before ... ALWAYS WEAR SLEEVES!! Not anymore tho ... Just have to catchup on the ol' suntan on them lol.

Sad to see Leigh is stopping her website. She will be truelly missed by me and alot of others. But in saying that I totally understand. We all go through seasons in our life and if something starts to be a burden then changes need to be made. Leigh has been a very good email buddy of mine in this journey so far. We started at a similar time. But in saying that I will do my best to stay in contact, so don't think you're gonna get rid of me that easily ... hehe! I'll be haunting you :)

For those of you interested in seeing more progress on our house, a new pic went up today into the photo album. Got a wonderful surprise when the builder emailed it to me. It's really starting to take shape (I know I keep saying that lol).

Better get dinner on.
Bye for now
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: