Friday, September 19, 2003

I actually have hip bones!! :)

Didn't manage to get out for the planned walk with my friend the other day because of the rain. Not too worried ... will get out again when the weather clears.

My eating yesterday was perfect. Been a very good girl here.

I put on a skirt this morning that I haven't warn in a very long time. It used to be too tight on the waist but I hid that well with a baggy top. Today it hangs down another 10cm on my hips!! Very close to falling off me. Makes me realise how much I have actually lost. So feeling very slim today. Infact this morning lying in bed I could feel my hip bone sticking out!! (lying on my back of course) still a different story when I stand up lol ... but it's a start. I will have truelly made it when I can feel dem hips bones while walking :)

Busy again with work today. There's no break at the moment. As soon as one job is finished it's on with another. Don't really like it when it gets this busy. Goes beyond what I want the business to be. Only supposed to be a part time job but at the moment it's taking away all the time I should be spending with the kids.

Leigh you must be so excited looking at your houses. Hope everything goes smoothly for you. And Karen glad to hear your job is going well. And all your wedding plans will work themselves out. Lyndas carrying on as her usual fantastic self (she inspires me so much!!) Keep up the great work everyone!!

Later!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: