Thursday, September 11, 2003

I've been very bad!

Really didn't want to update today. I haven't been the best the last few days. Quite naughty infact! Looks like my motivation has taken a downer again. Don't worry I'll be fine and I'm not giving up because of a few bad days of eating.

I think it all started when I baked a cake for my sister and instead of having a small piece I ate a HUGE slice!! Lucky I managed to give the rest of it away. Then that night I made a chicken casorole which would have been okay except that I didn't take any of the skin off (my favourite part of the chicken) and I ate a huge plateful!!

Yesterday was a little better but didn't eat until 2.30pm!! I made a whole lot of roast veges for dinner (done in a very healthy way) but still ate too many of them.

I have a girly weekend booked this weekend. I leave this afternoon and get back Sunday lunchtime. Really don't know how I'm going to plan for it. Have run out of time to save points. Take it as it comes I guess.

I think the secret is to get back into exercising. Even if it is just a walk. As soon as the weather clears up that is.

I'm really looking forward to doing the 'river walk' here in Hamilton. It's a 3hr walk along the banks of the Waikato River. But the opportunities aren't great. Have to go when I only have Jese to walk with. Bill is down for the weekend going back on Tuesday lunchtime so maybe we could go on Monday.

I won't be able to update again till Sunday when I get back so have a great weekend everyone and hopefully by the time I get back I will be inspired again :)

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 82.3kg
GW 65kg

No comments: