Sunday, September 28, 2003

feeling fat today

Just a quick update tonight as I'm pretty tired. Things are going okay. Been really hungry the last couple of days (not TOM for me) not sure why. I've handled it pretty well with snacking on apples when I get hungry.

But somehow I don't feel slim this week. Not holding out for any great news at weigh in tomorrow. Maybe my girly weekend 3wks ago has finally caught up with me.

Lynda has updated photos on her site and she looks fantastic!! Wow what a stunner! Makes me realise it's all worth it when I see results like that :)

Bill is coming down tonight. Hope he drives carefully because there's a huge storm out there at the moment.

Things are starting to get to me today. Mainly the kids. I'm just warn out. Tired of picking up after them, tired of disciplining them, tired of cleaning the house, tired of business work and tired of concentrating on my eating. I'll get over it... just not feeling the best. Hope I have a good weigh in result tomorrow ... that will cheer me up and get me motivated again.

Bill has been given tickets to the All Blacks vs Wales rugby world cup game in November (in Sydney) so he's flying out for a boys weekend away. I'm sure he'll enjoy himself. Feeling rather sorry for myself that I didn't get invited too lol. But I suppose it won't make me feel so guilty going for my Sydney shopping spree next year when i get to goal ... hehehe. Told him he has to buy me a really nice pressie to make up for me not going (big sook arent i? lol)

busy day again tomorrow ... off to Tauranga to see some clients. Hope the weather clears up by then.

Update again on Tuesday to let you all know how I got on with weigh in.
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: