Thursday, August 14, 2003

yeah, yeah I know!! lol

OK I'M A DICK!!! I know lol ... All that worry and stress for nothing :)

I had a 100g loss!! at weighin last night. Over the moon :) Big thankyou to Kate for your wise and kind comment below. Her along with the people from SFL forum all made me put my stresses in perspective and helped me get back on track motivation wise. I don't know why I get like that at times ... after everything I have achieved. I have to focus less on what the scales say each week and focus more on the huge achievements I have made already.

Here's the pointers I'm going to use this week to help me stay focused and motivated ...

1. Get out my tracker!!! And track, track, track!
2. Get out the camera and TAKE THOSE PHOTOS!!
3. Reward myself (the last two mini goals I never actual got for myself)
4. Take up a new sport/exercise (after the half marathon finishing I just felt at a loss with a 'now what' feeling.
5. Not punish myself so much with not drinking my water. Take my goal down from 6 glasses to 3 glasses per day during winter. Then at least I am drinking something instead of nothing.

Hopefully with these few things I can get my motivation back. I feel it already starting to build today.

Congrats to Leigh!!!! Wonderful loss girl!! I'm so proud of you and you have been a big help this week in getting me back on track too ... THANKYOU!! :)

I have my last week at my current ww meeting next week. So nice to know I'm really going to be missed. My leader said that when I come back in February I will have a job waiting for me ... YAY!! (I'm a weigher there) I just have to hope I can get something similar in Hamilton to help pay for the meetings there. I have a mini goal I have set for myself that I want to be at my ww goal weight of 71kg by the time I return to Auckland in February. That's 12.9kg to go in 24wks ... very do-able but a challenge all the same :)

There is a lady and her daughter I have got to know at my ww meeting. The daughter is a little younger than me (early 20's) And they are both doing really well!! The mother asked me last night if I was moving to Wattle Cove as they are also moving there at the end of September. Where abouts? I asked ... Ummm ... Ashkirk Place ... OMG!! That's where we are building too!! Turns out they are 2 doors down on the same side of the road as us!!! How cool is that??? Means I already know someone in the same street as us!! And out of all the possible people moving next to us I couldn't have chosen anyone nicer!! Yay!!

As I told you yesterday it was Bill's 30th birthday yesterday. I had put a roast in the oven (healthy one) before I left for ww. And told him it would be ready to eat at 5pm. When I got home from ww at 7.45pm the kids were in bed, the house was immaculate, and there our dinner was on the table set for two including candles and a bottle of wine!! Awww he is just so precious!! He had cleaned the house, got the kids in bed and set the table for us by the time I got home ... AND IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY NOT MINE LOL. So we sat down to eat our dinner in wonderful surroundings, then he pulled out some sushi and lunchpack seafood after dinner (my alltime favourite!) What a darling!! So we sat and watched Australian Idol eating sushi and sipping on wine :)

I then told him about his birthday present ... an all expenses paid weekend deepsea fishing off Great Barrier Island. He was over the moon!! I did the right thing ... yay!! I told him that it wasn't until March next year and that we would pay for it after we had saved this extra $17,000. He was very happy with that as it meant there was no extra pressure financially and it was exactly what he wanted. I'm actually going to try and pay for it with the business funds ...hopefully :)

Mum's 60th birthday today. We have a party to go to for her on Sunday at a Karapiro Boat Shed Cafe. Sounds really nice and a surprise for her (as she also didn't want anything done for it). Think I might save up a few points each day for this.

All us 4 kids have gone together and shouted her and dad to a weekend away to Hotel du Vin in Hunua just south of Auckland. It's an elite hotel with a golf course, vineyards, restaurant and parklike settings. Their voucher includes Breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as their room. Hope she likes it :)

My computer didn't turn up on Monday, Tuesday or yesterday ... grrrrrrr :( ... will get back onto them today!! They are so slack!!

Start of a new day today and feeling very good about it!!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 84.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: