Friday, August 08, 2003

New Computer :))

I finally got that set of stationery finished today ... wow what a big job!! It's a triange set that folds from a circle ... hard to explain on here, but a real stunner when it's finished. And an original shape that I came up with myself. The only problem being there is a lot of hand cutting (all the circles) to be done. And this one was 70 invites, envelopes, rsvp cards, and rsvp envelopes. Just glad it's all finished and on the courier to the client!

Still got another 2 sets to have out before we shift on the 24th August. Taking a breather this afternoon before I get onto the next set tommorow.

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 3pts, milk 0.5pt
SNACK - Cereal bar 2pts
LUNCH - Apple 0.5pt
SNACK - lollies (whoops) 2pts
DINNER - pasta 2.5pts, sachet 1pt, chicken 4pts, veges 0pts

Total ... 15.5pts/22pts
Saved ... 4pts
Total saved ... 4.5pts
Water ... 3 glasses
Exercise ... none (too busy)
Total bonus points ... none

I get my new computer on Monday ... yay!! The current one I use has 128MB RAM and 4GB Hard drive. And my new one has 1024MB RAM and 40GB Hard drive!! Wahooo!! I won't know myself! Can't wait. As it is now I keep running out of hard drive space so I can only run one program at a time and even then it keeps crashing on me. I also get a new Epson A3 2880dpi printer!! Wahooo!! and a new Epson scanner. Like all my christmas's at once :)

I'm going with Windows 2000 instead of Windows XP on the new machine. I have heard so many bad stories about the XP version. And I've been told all my graphic programs won't work on it unless I upgrade them all (which would cost around $2000!) So hoping Windows 2000 will be better ... fingers crossed.

I'm refusing to pay the $112 per hour they charge to install it all for me so with the help of my sister (who works with computers) we are going to try doing it ourselves (scrooge huh? lol) So there may be a few hiccups along the way, hense I may not be here on Monday.

Off to read everyone's journals now...
Take care everyone!
Lyn :)

SW 107.4kg
CW 84.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: